Saturday, January 6, 2018

Lift Up Your Eyes

Yesterday I was talking to the pharmacist at Wal-Mart. She said, "Your insurance called and said you all need a 6 month supply of Andrew's eye drops because you are leaving the country this month." I said, "yes" and then she asked where we were going. I told her Cameroon, and she asked how long we would be visiting. I told her that is where we live. That is where Drew and his siblings grew up. I told her we have lived there more than 13 years. She just stood there with her mouth open. I am glad nobody was in line behind me and her assistant was just wrapping up with another customer. I briefly told them Drew's story and gave them each one of Drew's Gospel tracts. They were both thankful and promised to read them. As we walked away, Drew and I looked back and saw them both standing there reading their tract. "...Behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest. And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal: that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together." ~Jesus (John 4:35-36)

No comments:

Post a Comment